LivaNova to Present Scientific Data at American Epilepsy Society 2022 Annual Meeting
“LivaNova continues to advance neuromodulation and epilepsy clinical research worldwide in an effort to make an impact and improve the quality of life for epilepsy patients,” said
The scientific poster presentations feature the work of
- “Microburst VNS in Patients with Refractory Focal Onset Epilepsy.” Presented by
Pegah Afra, M.D., on Saturday, December 3from 12-2 p.m.Central.
- “Microburst Vagus Nerve Stimulation: Safety and Efficacy Outcomes.” Presented by
Cornelia Drees, M.D., on Saturday, December 3from 12-2 p.m.Central.
Global Surveyof Practice Habits for the Management of Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy.” Presented by Riëm El Tahry, M.D., Ph.D., on Sunday, December 4from 12-2 p.m.Central.
- “Emergency Department (ED) Visits and Hospitalizations Following Neurostimulation for Drug-Resistant Epilepsy (DRE).” Presented by
Vanessa Danielson, MSc and Vice President of Global Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement at LivaNova, on Sunday, December 4from 12-2 p.m.Central.
- “Depression-Related Healthcare Utilization and Costs Following Neurostimulation for Drug-Resistant Epilepsy (DRE).” Presented by
Reginald Lassagne, MSc and Senior Director of Reimbursement and Real-World Evidence at LivaNova, on Monday, December 5from 12-2 p.m.Central.
- “One-year Seizure-Freedom in Patients Treated with Adjunctive VNS Therapy in Japan.” Presented by Maxine Dibué, M.S., Ph.D., Director of Neuromodulation Medical Affairs at
LivaNova, on Monday, December 5from 12-2 p.m.Central.
- “Vagus Nerve Stimulation in the Elderly and in Late-Onset Epilepsy.” Presented by PD Dr. med
Friedhelm C. Schmitton Monday, December 5thfrom 12-2 p.m.Central.
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release contains “forward-looking statements” concerning the Company’s goals, beliefs, expectations, strategies, objectives, plans and underlying assumptions and other statements that are not necessarily based on historical facts. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding participation in upcoming events and the treatment of drug-resistant epilepsy. Actual events may differ materially from those indicated in our forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, including those factors set forth in Item 1A of the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, as supplemented by any risk factors contained in Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K.
LivaNova Investor Relations and Media Contacts
Director, Investor Relations
VP, Corporate Communications